EDI CON Online, an interactive event that will be held online every Wednesday in August 2021, has announced its platinum sponsors and keynote speakers. In its third year, the event’s lineup of technical sessions, workshops, and keynote presentations will occur at no cost to attendees and will be available live with Q&A sessions or on demand after the event.
EDI CON Online is honored to announce that Altair, Keysight Technologies, and Samtec will be the Platinum Sponsors and Averatek will be the PCB Keynote Sponsor for this year’s event, in addition to several track sponsors and workshop sponsors participating throughout the month of August.
Each of the four days in August showcase technical sessions and workshops relating to a particular track with an introductory keynote video presentation:
- August 4: 5G/Wi-Fi/IoT
- Keynote: “The Promises (and Pitfalls) of Open RAN Architecture”, presented by Dr. Balaji Raghothaman, and sponsored by Keysight Technologies
- August 11: PCB/Interconnect
- Keynote: “Semi-Additive PCB Process: New Possibilities From PCB Design to Product Performance”, presented by Tara Dunn, and PCB keynote sponsored by Averatek
- August 18: Radar/Automotive/SATCOM
- Keynote: “Advanced Simulation Tools for Automotive Radar Integration and Virtual Drive Tests”, presented by Dr. C.J. Reddy, and sponsored by Altair
- August 25: Signal Integrity/Power Integrity
- Keynote: “Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt – An Irreverent View of 224 Gbps Channel Data Rates”, presented by Matthew Burns, and sponsored by Samtec
More information regarding the complete program, including abstracts, event times, and speaker biographies can be found here.
Free registration opens June 14, 2021. Bookmark this link to sign up when registration goes live!
All live attendees are automatically entered into a drawing to win a book of their choice from Artech House, and all live technical session attendees are eligible to earn IEEE CEU credits (more information here.)