EDI CON Online IEEE CEU/PDH Credits
IEEE has approved all EDI CON Online technical sessions and keynotes for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs). You must attend at least two technical sessions / keynotes live in order to receive CEU/PDH credits. For every 2 technical sessions / keynotes you attend, you will receive 0.1 CEU/1 PDH credit. (Note: sponsored workshops and featured talks are not eligible for this program.)
- Please register for EDI CON Online.
- Attend at least two Technical Sessions / Keynotes live.
- Upon completion of the Educational Day you attend, you must complete the IEEE Continuing Education Course Evaluation form for EACH Technical Session/Keynote you attend.
- Please email the completed forms to EDI CON ONLINE at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2024.
- CEU certificates will be emailed to you via IEEE.
Please download the IEEE Continuing Education Course Evaluation form here.
For more information on IEEE CEU/PDH credits, please visit the IEEE Continuing Education page at https://www.ieee.org/education/certificates/offerings.html.