Online, interactive event taking place September 10-12 gives engineers free access to training sessions without leaving the office.
EDI CON Online, a new interactive event being held online September 10-12, 2019, has announced its line up of technical session speakers. The interactive technical sessions will occur at no cost to attendees, and sponsors have the opportunity to present workshops and keynote sessions as part of the daily schedule.
The sessions on September 10th will focus on 5G and IoT, September 11th on radar and antennas and September 12th on signal integrity and power integrity. Attendees select the sessions for the online event in a single sign-on registration portal and can participate in as many sessions as they wish live (with question and answer sessions) or watch later on demand. Sessions are produced on a multimedia platform, including video, traditional webinar and screen sharing formats.
EDI CON Online is pleased to announce that Rohde & Schwarz, Mini-Circuits and Samtec will be the Platinum Sponsors of the event and will be producing each day’s opening keynote, respectively. Here is a list of the speakers currently scheduled for technical sessions at EDI CON Online.
September 10, 2019: 5G/IoT (including EMC/EMI)
- Design of a Fully Integrated, Surface Mount 3.5 GHz Doherty GaN PA for 5G Applications, Robert Smith, Plextek RFI
- EMC Success Strategies for the Internet of Things, Mike Violette, Washington Laboratories & American Certification Body
- 5G Phased Array Antenna Design, Anil Pandey, Keysight Technologies
- mmWave Will Be the Critical 5G Link, Joe Madden, Mobile Experts Inc.
- 5G and the Future of Low Latency Applications, Caroline Y. Chan, Intel Corp.
September 11, 2019: Radar/Antennas (including EMC/EMI)
- A Three-Step Process for Radiated Emissions Troubleshooting Success, Ken Wyatt, Wyatt Technical Services Inc.
- Near-Field Antenna for RFID Tag Inspection, Scott Best, SiberSci, LLC
- MIMO Radar for Vehicles, Eli Brookner
- Metamaterials for Electronic Scanning, Wideband Antennas and Stealth/Cloaking, Eli Brookner
- Latest Trends in Active Electronically Scanned Antennas (AESA), Joseph R. Guerci, IEEE Fellow
September 12, 2019: Day 3: SI/PI
- Characterizing the VRM, Steve Sandler, Picotest
- Best Design Practices to Eliminate Ground Bounce in Your Next Product, Eric Bogatin, University of Colorado, Signal Integrity Journal, and Teledyne LeCroy
- Test Fixture De-embedding for PCB Characterization and Material Extraction, James L. Drewniak, Missouri S&T
- High-Speed Interconnect Design and Correlation at 112 Gbps PAM: How does this affect me? Scott McMorrow, Samtec
- DDR/LPDDR Board Design for Signal and Power Integrity, Shalom-Shlomi Zigdon, The College for Board Design and PCB Engineering at Israel
Workshop and Track sponsorships are still available. Potential sponsors can contact their MWJ/SIJ sales representatives for more information or go to www.edicononline.com. Attendees who wish to be alerted when registration is available can indicate their interest here www.edicononline.com/register/.